Exterior of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre A David Roberts original Standard Edition lithograph, published between 1842 and 1849. Originally uncoloured, the print was hand coloured by an unknown colourist. Additional colouring was done by Medina Arts, Seattle, WA so that the colouring more closely matched that of an original, hand-coloured RSE version of the same print in the Library of Congress.


<--Previous Print--|--Catalogue of All Prints--|--Next Print-->


Return to:
Jerusalem in 19th Century Art