|Exterior view of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre Drawn by C. Stanfield, engraved by E. Finden, published by J. Murray, London, 1834. Steel engraved print with recent hand colour.
This view shows the entrance to the church. Note the small ladder below the open window above and to the right of the closed entrance door. For more on this ladder see The Church and the Ladder: Frozen in Time (opens in a new browser window).